Every year since, I was about 18, I always vowed to "get to my goal weight'. And every year, I tried. At the end of this year I will be 30 years old, and I have decided to make it a goal, to finally have the body, health and weight, I have always wanted. This time, it is a must.
Background:
When I was in high school, I was a larger girl. Not obese, but overweight. I am 5'7" and weighted at about 190 at my heaviest. My Sophomore year of school, I was able to drop about 25 pounds. Heading off to college, i was around 170-165. Until my Junior year of college when I was able to get to 147, a weight I was happy at, and never thought attainable. Since then I have gone back up to about 170 and back down again. Fluctuating like crazy. My goal, before I turn 30, is to get my body NOT just to a lower weight, but also tone and make a change to the way I view and consume food.
Starting weight...I forgot to weigh. Ha. I will post it on tomorrow's entry.
I have decided to kick start my journey with a detox.
Quick break down - This is also known as My 7 day Diet. http://www.my7daydiet.com/
Day1: Fruit only - no bananas
Day 2: Veggies only. Start the day with a baked or boiled potato.
Day 3: Fruits and veggies. No potato, no bananas
Day 4: Up to 8 bananas and 5 glasses of milk. AND THAT'S IT! (omg)
Day 5: Lean proteins and tomatos
Day 6: Lean proteins and veggies
Day 7: Cabbage soup - which you can eat everyday of the detox
Wish me luck! I am currently on day 1. And hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment